Leader in the lifting sector in Senegal, Codex SA is also very active in the field of transport. Thanks to a multidisciplinary team expert in lifting engineering and QHSE, proven know-how and a mobile workshop, Codex SA is able to adapt and meet your needs with prior study and lifting plan in support.
In these various areas of intervention, Codex SA has been able to equip itself with local and expatriate technicians and operators with proven complementary skills for a reliable and quality local service, adapted to each of its customers.
Proven expertise in lifting engineering has forged a reputation based on reliability and quality of service.
With a multidisciplinary, committed and customer-oriented team, Codex SA is able to offer you solutions adapted to your specific needs
A preliminary study with a lifting plan in support is carried out in compliance with safety rules.
The satisfaction of our customers and safe work are our priorities.
- Manage the best interests of its clients
- Provide a tailor-made service in the rental of rolling stock, handling equipment or consumables
- Identify and control the various HSE and pollution risks related to its activities
- Learn about regulations and comply with quality, health, safety and environmental requirements
- Manage and analyze the causes of incidents that could not be prevented
- Control the waste produced on its premises and during its interventions
- Continuously improve the skills of its staff
- Continuously improve the quality of its services
A large fleet and computerized maintenance management
Codex has an equipped workshop with more than 8,000 m² of surface area and mobile workshops to intervene quickly on construction sites for any need to maintain its equipment.
In addition to the workshops, a regulatory office also present on site, is responsible for piloting and monitoring in real time the positioning of the fleet.
With this mobility, this unique adaptability, some interventions can take place on your site remotely from our workshops.